Sacramento Plumbing Repair
Plumbers You Can Count on in Elk Grove, Fair Oaks, & West Sacramento
The need for plumbing repair services can disrupt our daily routine and cause frustration. However, prompt action by homeowners can reduce the risk of long-term damage and increase the chances of an efficient resolution. Our Sacramento plumbing repair team is ready to respond to your call.
With over 25 years of experience, there’s not much our contractors haven’t seen. Call us at (833) 958-0709 or reach out online to schedule a free estimate.
Signs It’s Time to Call a Plumber
Here are several signs that it's time to give us a call:
- The toilet keeps overflowing: Constant overflows may indicate a blockage in the drainage system.
- Low water pressure in the shower: This may be due to a clogged pipe or a leak in the plumbing system.
- Rotten egg smell: The cause may be a buildup of hydrogen sulfide gas in the pipes. Not only is this smell unpleasant, but it can also be harmful to your health.
- Multiple drains running slowly: Ignoring this issue can lead to more significant problems, including backups and overflows. A plumber can clear the clog and restore proper drainage.
- Visible signs of wear and tear: Pipes that show rust, cracks, or leaks, should be looked at.
- Lush green patches or puddles in your lawn: The grass may look beautiful, but unless there’s been a concerted effort at watering more frequently, the reason might be that the sewer line is leaking underground. The result is that your lawn is indeed getting watered, but at quite a cost.
- Not enough hot water: Insufficient hot water can be frustrating, especially during colder months. The problem may be due to a malfunctioning water heater.
- A dramatic increase in the water bill: All that excess water leaking costs money. If water usage habits in the house haven’t changed, it’s important to have one of our Sacramento plumbing repair techs out to take a look.
All of these are in addition to the most obvious sign of all — when you turn on the tap or the shower and nothing comes out.
Prevent Plumbing Emergencies with Regular Maintenance
Don't wait for a plumbing emergency to strike before calling a plumber. Regular maintenance can help prevent costly repairs and unexpected disruptions to your daily routine. At EMC Plumbing Inc, we offer comprehensive plumbing services to keep your plumbing system in top shape.
Benefits of regular plumbing maintenance include:
- Early detection of potential issues
- Prevention of major leaks and water damage
- Improved water efficiency
- Extended lifespan of plumbing fixtures
- Peace of mind knowing your plumbing system is in good condition
Our experienced plumbers in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Fair Oaks, and West Sacramento are ready to provide the maintenance services you need to keep your plumbing system running smoothly. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
We make it easy to get started with a completely free quote.
We never leave you unhappy! We guarantee it.
We make it easy for you to have confidence in the team you call.
You Can Rely on Our Sacramento Plumbing Repair Pros
Whether your sign of trouble is obvious or subtle, whether you’re a homeowner or a business, and whether you’re in a fairly new building or a home that’s decades old, EMC Plumbing has the experience necessary to step in and fix your plumbing.
Call our office at (833) 958-0709 or contact us online today for a free estimate.
"Mike" is a top-notch plumber and a nice guy as well. He's done work at my house on a variety of jobs and always with the same high-quality workmanship.Frank B.