Sacramento Plumbing Installation Services
Helping Customers Throughout Elk Grove, Fair Oaks, & West Sacramento
If you're constructing a new home or adding an extension to your existing property, quality plumbing installation is crucial. The plumbing system needs to operate efficiently and have the durability to withstand time. With over 25 years of experience, EMC Plumbing has honed the art of designing and installing high-quality plumbing systems tailored for each unique home or business.
Call us at (833) 958-0709 or reach out online to set up a free estimate.
How Your Plumbing System Works
Plumbing systems can be categorized into three types: Sanitary drainage, potable water, and stormwater drainage. All three need to work together for water flow to function properly and for the property itself to be protected.
- Potable water system: Clean water is required for various household tasks like drinking, cooking, and cleaning. The potable water system supplies clean water throughout the house.
- Stormwater drainage: Stormwater drainage systems ensure that water from gutters flows into the municipal sewer system during heavy rains, protecting the property from water damage.
- Sanitary drainage: Waste generated from laundry, bathroom usage, or a garbage disposal needs to be disposed of and distributed through the municipal sewer system. The sanitary drainage system, comprising the sewer line, performs this task.
There are several different types of piping, each one with different functions:
- Rigid copper pipe: Durable rigid copper pipes are used to distribute water within the home.
- PVC pipe: Polyvinyl chloride, or PVC pipe, is primarily used for drains and vents. It is commonly found beneath sinks and designed to withstand high water pressure.
- ABS pipe: Used for vent and drain lines, ABS piping is resistant to cold weather.
- PEX pipe: PEX pipes supply water exclusively and must be durable enough to handle water pressure while remaining flexible. They are often woven through walls, ceilings, and basements, making precision in design crucial.
The Plumbing Installation Process
The entire plumbing installation process occurs in three distinct stages: The underground phase, the aboveground phase, and the finishing phase:
- Underground phase: Our plumbers identify the connections from your home to the municipal system. This step is necessary to determine entry and exit points for your plumbing system.
- Aboveground phase: The aboveground phase involves installing drains and vent points inside your walls, ceilings, and floors.
- Finishing phase: In the final phase, we install the fixtures, including sinks, showers, toilets, dishwashers, and any other endpoint that the pipes will be connecting to.
We make it easy to get started with a completely free quote.
We never leave you unhappy! We guarantee it.
We make it easy for you to have confidence in the team you call.
Plumbing Installation You Can Rely On
Investing in a new property or an addition is a big investment, and owners need to know that the plumbing they put in place will function well and last for a long time without needing constant repair work. Our 25-year track record speaks to the fact that we know what we’re doing, we do it well, and we do it at a fair price.
Call EMC Plumbing at (833) 958-0709 or contact us online to schedule a free estimate.
"Mike" is a top-notch plumber and a nice guy as well. He's done work at my house on a variety of jobs and always with the same high-quality workmanship.Frank B.